Attached .pdf file.
Copyright © 2010~2015 Shenzhen Honcell Energy Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 9 / 9
HONCELL MATERIAL SAFETY DATASHEET
Update: Jan. 8th, 2015
Battery Disposal Instructions
1. Discharge battery pack to 2.5 Volts per cell or less.
2. Fill a bucket with enough water to submerge the battery pack completely.
3. Add salt to the water until no more salt will dissolve; the water is now saturated with salt.
4. Place the battery pack in the bucket and leave submerged in the salt water solution for 24
5. Remove the battery pack from the salt water and test the voltage.
6. If the voltage does not read 0.0 Volts, re-submerge and re-test until the voltage reads 0.0
7. Once the battery pack has been discharged to 0.0 Volts, it is safe to dispose.
8. Dispose in according to local, state and country regulations.