pre-announcement: pi-topOS

Hi everyone,

New year, new features! 2015 was an intense year for the Dev Team at pi-top. Our small team have worked hard to improve the operating system (OS). Monday we will be releasing the update to all pi-top family members.

Have a great weekend making!

Love,

pi-top Team

Good. Update works and pi-top improved as a result. Now if we could have something to make the GPIO and Audio usable that would be great!

1 person likes this

Will this update do anything to address the failure of pi-tops to charge their batteries?

4 people like this

not only the battery problem does not seem fixed, but now the battery script is hidden somewhere...

that particular script is still there. it has been renamed though.  it is now called pt-battery.

Hey there just got my pi-ceed and already enjoying it. I plan to use it in the classroom as part of  a technology curriculum.

Just wondering about updates. I tried following the update post but the script is missing. Any advice greatly appreciated.

ewan

Please contact support@pi-top.com as they will be able to help you resolve this matter. Thank you :)

Hello

I'm from Viet Nam. I am using Pi-topOS, but I do not know the password of the user pi-top to be able to install the application. Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Sorry to use Google Translate!

Login or Signup to post a comment