Start a new topic

odroid xu4 in pi-top?

Hey, I'm just wondering if an odroid xu4 will work (and fit) in a pi-top. Also, assuming it will work, will pi-top OS run on it? I plan to have one SD card running the OS, another running Ubuntu, and some others running other things. One more thing: Is it possible to plug a compute stick into the thing with an adapter of some sort? This would be so incredibly handy for me, since it will give me some extra computing power, and I absolutely hate dual-booting on my regular laptop, so I could have a different flavour of linux on every stick, and even windows on one of them, and hopefully I would be able to hide the stick in the pi-top's chip compartment.

3 people like this idea
1 Comment

I've been wanting to do this but with the Intel compute stick with the Core m3 processer, but there is one glaring problem (aside from the $100 up charge in the laptop doc that should only cost $200) no one seems to have tried it, and YouTubers who's videos I commit on never see my question or cannot answer. If i can't make an informed purchase decision then I I cannot make it.
Login or Signup to post a comment