Start a new topic

Using standard Raspbian Stretch on the pi-top

I have put together a detailed description on how to use Raspbian Stretch on the pi-top with the new device manager.

See github.com/rricharz/pi-top-setup

Please feel free to post your suggestions on how to improve this description here.

The installation procedure of the pi-top software on Raspbian Stretch has changed. See the link below for the installation of the latest version of pt-device-manager of May 18, 2018

github.com/rricharz7pi-top-setup

If you had installed an earlier version before, scroll towards the bottom and look at "how to upgrade pt-device-manager of you had installed earlier versions of pt-hub". This will give you a new clean installation of pt-device-manager.

The installation procedure of the pi-top software on Raspbian Stretch has changed. See the link below for the installation of the latest version of pt-device-manager of May 18, 2018

github.com/rricharz/pi-top-setup

If you had installed an earlier version before, scroll towards the bottom and look at "how to upgrade pt-device-manager of you had installed earlier versions of pt-hub". This will give you a new clean installation of pt-device-manager.

It is now also possible to install the device manager on Raspbian Lite, see the link above for details.

After installing Raspien Stretch , the Dashboard and piCODER is not working and my pi-top V2 does not shutdown completely. I have to press down the ON/OFF button for a minute!
Login or Signup to post a comment